“If we couldn’t laugh, we would all go insane.” – Robert Frost
If you’re looking for a fun way to kick off the holiday season, check out “Getting Plowed: A Holiday Survival Guide” at the Brave New Workshop (BNW). It’s the perfect way to keep the holidays in perspective and release some stress through laughter. The show is quick-witted, entertaining, and hilarious!
Some cool information about BNW:
- BNW has been creating original comedy and improv in Minneapolis since 1958
- Longer than any other theatre in the U.S.
- BNW was founded by Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus aerialist, Dudley Riggs
- Dudley Riggs decided to start BNW after a near-fatal fall from a trapeze
- BNW boasts the most comprehensive improv training curriculum in the country
Before the show…
After the show. 😉
Brave New Workshop
824 Hennepin Avenue, Minneapolis